The high performance, cost-effective SAVEMA Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTOs) are versatile enough for printing fixed and variable text, data, and graphics. It is ideal for reproducing bar codes, real-time, sell-by dates, batch numbers, prices, source codes and much more. Two-component models of brackets (Intermittent & Continuous) can be easily integrated into machines such as vertical and horizontal form-fill-seal systems, primary labelers, thermoformers, and overwrapping equipment. The units are suitable for all intermittent applications within the food, pharmaceutical cosmetics, and automobile spare parts industries and have the capability to code all kinds of 1D/2D barcodes and Datamatrix codes.
LET’S SPEAK FURTHER?
We’ll do everything we can to experience best with us!!
• Patented long life mechanical design needs no maintanence
• 32mm x 40mm print area and 53×40 mm for intermittent aplications
• 600 m ribbon capacity
• Print Quality 300dpi (12 dot / inch).
• The USB can be used to : – Move messages and configurations between printers for local based set-up Back-up and restore messages and printer settings
• Large memory for all label formats to be stored locally.
Linx PrinterNet Video