Linx 8900 Series
Designed to make operation and efficiency easier than ever.
Spend more time coding and increasing your output with a Linx 8900 CIJ printer – the easiest to use Linx printer on the market.
Improve productivity and keep in control of your printer with Linx PrinterNet, remote connectivity enabling you to monitor and control your printer anywhere, anytime.
The Smartphone-inspired screen makes message selection, creation and printer operation faster than ever. Self-service and minimal intervention increases your production uptime. Print onto both primary and secondary packaging with one printer.
LET’S SPEAK FURTHER?
We’ll do everything we can to experience best with us!!
- Remote connectivity to access, monitor and control Linx 8900 printers and receive remote technical support with Linx PrinterNet, a secure, cloud-based service
- Flexible coder prints up to 6 lines of text, numbers, barcodes and logos
Simple self-service with up to two years between services – no engineer required
- Quick-change fluid cartridges
- IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure as standard with IP65 option
- Real-time output measurement and line stoppage logs
- Range of ink types and colours for both consumer and industrial marking
- Date freezing for batch printing – ideal for 24/7 operations
- Variable character spacing improves vision system recognition
- Prompts to ensure correct date and text is added to message
- Simple to insert text or logos into messages
Linx PrinterNet Video
- Up to 6 lines of text, symbols, numbers, barcodes
- Data Matrix and QR codes
- Character height from 1.8mm to 20mm
- Maximum print speeds of up to 9.10m/s
- Carton coding option with character height up to 20mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Screen with icons, drag-and-drop field positioning, and zoom function for longer messages
- Custom date and time editor to create different date formats as required
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers, and downloading of output and line stoppage logs
- Message store of up to 1000
- Real-time output measurement on screen
- Output and line stoppage logs
- Screen saver shows real-time on/off target indication
- Customisable top screen for most frequently used features
- 10 inch colour touch screen
- Stainless steel enclosure
- IP55 (washdown) as standard
- 2m conduit as standard, with 4m and 6m options
- Weight 24kg
- No factory air required
- Ethernet port, with optional RS232 and Parallel I/O ports for easier integration with line equipment