Always connected to your coding
Linx PrinterNet allows you to see the real-time status of your Linx printers, anytime, anywhere, and remotely control them – keeping you connected to your line and enabling you to perform coding operations more efficiently.
With the Linx technical support team also monitoring your printers, Linx PrinterNet enables us to help keep your printers running smoothly.
LET’S SPEAK FURTHER?
We’ll do everything we can to experience best with us!!
Respond when you need to
- Always know the status of your Linx printers, and know what is being printed with real-time printer monitoring
- Measure progress of your jobs against your own targets – receive alerts if you are off -target and be able to take timely corrective action – meet your production deadlines
Be ready for job changeovers
- Estimate when a production run is due to finish by viewing the print count remotely, enabling fast, efficient job changeovers.
Always have control
- Have complete control of your printer whenever you need to, from anywhere, with remote printer connection.
Proactive printer support for maximum uptime
- Real-time email notifications and fluid alerts inform you of any printers needing your attention, enabling faster reaction time and maximising uptime
- Receive proactive communications from our Technical Support network to alert you of potential issues which could cause unplanned downtime
- Remote diagnosis of printer issues by our Technical Support network enables more accurate and faster diagnosis, and resolution of printer issues, either by explaining over the phone, or by logging into your printer and making changes for you.
Book a demo
Linx PrinterNet Video
Maintain uptime and control
- View printer warnings
- Receive email notifications of alerts as they happen
- Select who receives which alerts
- View ink/solvent status
- Receive alerts when maintenance is due
- Connect remotely – complete control of the printer from any location
Monitor the job
- View the printer status – Printing, Idle, Offline, Unable to print, Fault, Requires Attention
- View the current message being printed
Our Technical Support network can :
- Monitor printer performance
- Alert to any issues
- Advise on preventative maintenance
- Provide assistance in message creation or line setup
- Understand and diagnose problems
- Remote-fix or obtain full diagnostics
- Remotely connect to your printer – with your permission only
Maintain your printer
- View printer warnings
- Monitor printer health
- Back up and restore – printer settings stored safely in a secure cloud
- Remote software upgrades ensure your printer always has the latest printer and security features
Monitor your line
- View the job status of each machine – print count
- View login history – view who has used the printer and when
- View message history – view what was printed and when it was printed
- Set KPIs and monitor your production progress against your targets